Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Moments To Remember

Posted by Wenny Defisilianti at 6:03 AM
Bright cloud extend a warm welcome my steps
Wind blowing to waving out my hair
Everything was beautiful in front of the eyes
It drew kinds of feeling...
My footfall are hurry into your place
You response me..

In the cinema , among the darkness
Im seriously pay attention of the film we saw
Try to control myselft in order to comfort situation
Once in a while you stare at me or nudge me with elbow
Sometimes we joke like a whisper
But i know..you know.. we enjoying that time

When hungry come in our stomach,  we go to lunch
But I showed you the embarassing thing...
I’m shy when the knife almost down and you hold it
I’m in pink , when you said that I have been stay in your heart
My heart is racing when you stroke my head
My heart is beating when you touch my shoulder let me be first

Ou..ou..ou..
That flashback always be imagine on my mind
I miss that time so bad
Exactly because of you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for read :D

 

::Little Secret:: Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea