Wednesday, July 3, 2013

First Time

Posted by Wenny Defisilianti at 7:14 AM
Some of the happiest hours ..

The cool temperature of the place,
The place impressed as never felt before

My body chills
jaw shivering
My blood stream as frozen
I did not hear anything
Did not see anyone
Except me and him ....

Breath that made ​​my neck fleece lining
Sharp eyes that can not see me stare too long
motion a thrilling my heart ..
All of it seemed perfect ..

whether I am entitled to admire?
Not only is that enough?
God forgive this feeling
Sorry no control over heart
I just feel like, I just felt it was a natural ..
Can not I just remember you?
For fear of straying love that even though the first time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for read :D

 

::Little Secret:: Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea